Knicks & Knacks of P.

You found it!

Why are you here?
It's where I rant and ramble on shit, so bear with me.

Happy Birthday

To me :)

Here's a note to myself from me,

Dear Puteri,

On your 23rd birthday, you're going to be fine. Seriously. Cheer up. Life has a way of making the crazy churn into something unforgettable. Or highly likely it would turn out good. Yes, this year, there won't be any hoo-haa(s) like years before. There wont be any wild party where there would be strangers singing to you Happy Birthday and putting up their glasses up high with that weird nod that begs for you to say thank you. There won't be  hundreds of text messages that you need to respond.

But I assure you, there will be those small pack of wolves wiggling their tails and howling to you on your birthday. There will be someone who is patient enough, loving, and kind enough that applied for work leave just to celebrate your born day with you. You will at first get infuriated as he planned on a trip to your hometown. You will get frustrated at times where when you put on high expectations but those hopes plummeted down the drain with a snap of a finger. But for all those worth, those efforts, those emotions, those alone times up high in the mountains, you will finally figure out that, yes, life has a way of messing your head, but at the same time, it has a way around your heart.
The best birthday gift ever, having you by my side.



Your first lover, turned ex, turned awkward friendship, and now back to your lover/bestfriend/boyfriend, is really, really , realllllyyy into you. (long story, I will update about this).
And for the fact that he has done everything to make you the happiest girl alive, I beg you, to not make any problems. Do not try anything that would ruin your relationship with him. Do not make him sad, try to listen to his advice. Although it may seem as if he wants to control you, but girl, its for your own greater good.

HE IS A KEEPER. GO AND MARRY HIM. HAVE HIS KIDS. DIE WITH HIM!

On a serious note;

Thank you so much Haizal Iman Abd Halim. Without you, I'm a mess. (more appreciation post coming)


A new watch, from him, handpicked by my two girls.

Share this:

ABOUTME

My name is Puteri Amirah Shafiqah, a Malaysian. I can be both introvert and an extrovert.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment