Knicks & Knacks of P.

You found it!

Why are you here?
It's where I rant and ramble on shit, so bear with me.

A little Introductory

HELLO ! 
My name is Puteri Amirah Shafiqah, born in the 92s and I'm an Asian, specifically a Malaysian.

This would be my 2nd blog as the first one was created ages ago by little me of the age of 15. There are numerous reasons to why I'm creating a second blog;

  • I miss blogging
  • The previous one is full of emotional bullshit of a little girl
  • I want to be more professional :p 
I started to realise my deep connection of blogging, I was probably more contented than now. I was able to express my anger or disappointment through writings, and I guess my English was incredibly better before :( Hence, here I am. Starting a new blog. 

Oh and this is me ! :D

Although I was born in Malaysia, particularly in the Land Below the Wind, Sabah, I was raised elsewhere. My first school years was in Sabah itself, where I went to a kindergarten in Stella Maris (for Sabahans who lives in Kota Kinabalu, I'm sure you know where it is). There was not much of memories there, except the time where I remembered how I used to roll down the hills (??? I know, pretty badass I was), and that time where I celebrated my birthday. 
My first primary years of school were at South Africa!! Oh South Africa, such an unforgettable experience. It was thrilling, exciting, welcoming, beautiful and awesome! I picked up English there, I saw wonderful scenery, I played with lion cubs and saw wild animals from the inside of our jeep, learnt a few African languages (which I did not practice and is now a dying language of my repertoire), had my first cycling lessons, rollerblading lessons, horseback riding lessons, won hoola hoops competitions in their water themed parks, swam in the Indian ocean as well as the Atlantic ocean, touched snow for the first time, went through the four season cycle (this is supposedly to be a beautiful experience as back in Malaysia, there's only Sunny and Rainy days). I could ramble on and on about being in South Africa! (God, bring me back!)

& then in the year 2002, we had to go back to our country of origin. We lived in Peninsular Malaysia, Petaling Jaya. & by the year 2007 I shifted back to where I belong, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Talk about being a nomad, yep, it inspired me to appreciate the beauty of the world. 
I am currently doing my oh-so-boring degree on Language and Linguistics majoring in English in University of Malaya, (yes, I shifted back to the Peninsular but now living in a developing suburban area in Bangi/Kajang. I always get confuse of this area though). 

I really dont know why I'm taking this course. There were a hell lot of times of me trying to quit, of me giving up, of me not taking this degree seriously. But as the time trails off, I realise that today's demand is really DEMANDING. I wont go anywhere without a degree. I cant get a decent job without it - well unless I'm into politics or business which I entirely hate! ugh. So, now, it has become a norm for me to just settle this thang with a bang. 

Well enough about me, I'll continue later. I know I'm boring, but bear with me. :)


Share this:

ABOUTME

My name is Puteri Amirah Shafiqah, a Malaysian. I can be both introvert and an extrovert.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment